Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Vote For Me

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I am having a time of self-pity and I want to see more "thingys" under my beautiful blue eyed cat- vote for my sorry ass...ugh well you know...


    Do it now before some else does and makes you look bad.

    sincerly-

    the dave

    p.s. to the first 5 voters- you will receive my voice on your answering machine. Total value of 9 cents.

    <font color="#A600A6" size="1">[ October 20, 2002 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Father Dave ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I'm in. Who ya gonna call?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    No...I don't call- I just make a recording in my voice (ya gotta hear it to appreciate it) on YOUR answering machine. Guarenteed to be a babe or dude magnet...but i have received no additional votes yet so this conversation is premature.

    Make the vote high so I can bask in my own limelight...humble is me.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I voted for you a year ago..*L..and you have five stars..thats all you can get..*L..poor me..i have 24 votes and only 4 stars..someone didnt like me much..*G


    oh yeah..i gave ya the highest you can get too.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have NO stars- I got some of them pockpine things...I wanna star- look under your avi and then mine- your's is different...*throwing self on floor screaming and kicking*
    whew...this voting thing is exhausting... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ok, I voted. But my machine doen't have a tape. Maybe you could send one anyway and I'll play into mine. I honestly have no clue how it works. There's an automoton that answers mine.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    take leave my ass.........don't be going anywhere

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Thank ya sculpey- no tape huh?

    damn...

    Blazey- you redheaded vixen...thank you too for all the time ya put up with me- gonna take my leave soon and just havin' some fun.
    Sure wish my face was different (you know what I mean)...but I am happy as a clam for ya.
    You sure I cain't sneak down before Dec. and make a fire in yer heart?
    damn...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •